Two X10EMTX BRWDXMTX10

Want to get your own 9x? Don't know where to buy one? Looking for spares?
silentcleric

Two X10EMTX BRWDXMTX10

Post by silentcleric »

Hi All,
Thanks to this site I have managed to upgrade my 9x with just about every feature I could including a spektrum trans module. I ended up having two spare transmitter boards and would like to sell them. Both were pulled from working transmitters(Very Carefully).

Not sure what they are worth- I have roughly 20.00 in each.
K640_DSCF9114.JPG

Thanks
Robert-

Crucial

Two X10EMTX BRWDXMTX10

Post by Crucial »

If these were high power modules I would be all over them. Good luck with your sale.
Kilrah

Re: Two X10EMTX BRWDXMTX10

Post by Kilrah »

Same :D
Low power modules are worth approx. nothing as there are tons of unused LP4DSM around people try to get rid of and happily give away instead of throwing them in the trash.
NeoMatrixJR

Post by NeoMatrixJR »

Kilrah wrote:Same :D
Low power modules are worth approx. nothing as there are tons of unused LP4DSM around people try to get rid of and happily give away instead of throwing them in the trash.
If you know of anyone willing to give away or send for cost of shipping please let me know! I'd happily take even a LPM cheap right now as I want to build a module for my 9x to do DSM2/X for indoor flight with a nano qx. Can the mod for these be done in module form (use the pinouts in the back) or does it have to be soldered up internally? I'm still looking through the info on this.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Yes it can of course be put in a module case :)

NeoMatrixJR

Post by NeoMatrixJR »

Kilrah wrote:Yes it can of course be put in a module case :)
Indeed :) I got a DX4e & a module conversion board from a member @ rcgroups. I now have a DSM2/X module for my 9x that's flying my Nano QX I got for Christmas!

Return to “Where to buy / Spares / Modules? Selling up?”