model match

wolffer0

model match

Post by wolffer0 »

I have a taranis plus, 2 x8r receivers and 2 x4r's. if model match worked for me then I wouldn't be able to plug all 4 models in at once and see it connect to all them at the same time right? Well crash happened. Turns out it connects to all the receivers on any model. How do I get a true model match to work on this beast? I am bound in D 16 on all the receivers. followed the directions on how to bind them. Run cppm converters on some and s bus on another one. Even have sbus for 1 thru 8 on one and 9 through 16 on the x8r working on the pins. had to reflash the taranis to get that working right though. Anybody got the way to make this work?

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: model match

Post by MikeB »

On each model slot, in the protocol setup you should have a "Receiver number". This should be set to a different value in each slot. You then bind the receiver you wish to use for that model with that model as the selected model.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
wolffer0

Post by wolffer0 »

I was kind of guessing that the number was the ticket but It said nothing about that in binding so I thought it was automatic. Like my dx6i that got retired. So I have to change the receiver number on the model and then bind it? I guess it's rebinding night tonight. Thx for the quick answer.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

It is automatic, when you create a new model the number is set automatically to the model's number.

BUT if you create a copy of a model the copy will have the same number as the original and you have to change it manually.
rguptaca

Post by rguptaca »

I have labeled each receiver with the number from the OpenTx receiver number.

As far as I know this only works with same brand Rx as Tx. So FrSky Taranis with FrSky Rx.
Rav

http://hikeforhappiness.ca

Return to “openTx for FrSky radios”