9XR Pro and Orange 3ch sbus rx flaky ELE

Hardware Support for the 9XR Pro
indept

9XR Pro and Orange 3ch sbus rx flaky ELE

Post by indept »

I have an issue, I got my 9XR pro last week set it up with my orange rx and had my quad in the air, no problem. I also have an orange T-six Tx that I've had issue with so I went through bind with that to make a video to send to Hobbyking to deal with that. Of course, when done I go back to my pro & it no longer communicates with the Rx so I re-bind. All seems good after power down & up again except my ele (mode 2 right stick) shows positive when I push up but barely goes back to center. I have to ad a ton of trim to center it. I played around with various settings and finally got some down response (about 75% negative but at least it's below center).It's not the Tx gimbal because when I switch to mode 1 the right stick has full travel on THR and the left now has limited travel on ele. anyways I unplugged the quad & replugged in and it went back to not going negative . I unplugged the quad a then plugged back in after half a minute & now the 75% travel is back. Sounds like a flaky Rx to me, what's your opinion?

Return to “Turnigy 9XR PRO radio”