Blade mSR

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
PAheliguy

Blade mSR

Post by PAheliguy »

I havent been able to find a mSR template for eePe. search and google were no help.
Anybody got one.

Just got my er9x installed and have my 9958 up and running! w00t!
I downloaded the Nano cpx and plugging in my DSM module right after I hit enter!

deaconFlyer

Re: Blade mSR

Post by deaconFlyer »

My manual had recommendations which went over easily.

I reduced the throws down to 85% on all except the throttle.

I am assuming you went TAER and reversed the A and R

I put in the standard Throttle Kill and played with some flight modes on the 3 position switch just for fun.

All pretty simple. Flies great.
PAheliguy

Post by PAheliguy »

I haven't had time to try to learn this eepe but today I think I made some sense of what you wrote... I'm slow I know...

First off, I don't have a MSR manual, and the one I downloaded doesn't have settings for programable radio....
I did get it to fly and hover
this is where I am at right now with it
I used a "Simple 4-ch" template and cleared all settings
switched protocal to dsm2 (type dsm2/dsmx) kept everything else same on that tab, then set swash to 120.

TAER set me searching and figured it means Throttle, Aileron, Elevator, Rudder. I set them in this order in the "modes" tab and the "mixes" tab, also inverted the aileron and rudder in the "limits" tab while setting the 3 limits to 85 +/- while keeping the throttle at +/- 100%

I have no curves or switches set, dont know how yet. so it is a flat curve for now. but it will fly...

advice on setting these will help.
I can get it to do tail in funnels and nose in funnels with this in my living room.
deaconFlyer

Post by deaconFlyer »

I don't have any heli/swash settings. It is technically a 90 setup, but you are better to select none.

Using the flight modes and IDO-1-2 three position switch I have some rates in ... 40, 65 and 100. On of the guys has dual rates on his system set to 50%. That plus modes can mean tooling around the sky with a very relaxed heli.

I am using OpenTX ... so I have the Flight Modes option.

BTW ... Always program A throttle kill that is forced off when you power on. Someday you will be happy you did this!

Enjoy ... It is a fun heli to fly.
dang

Post by dang »

I think you'll find it rather boring but here is the file I fly my MSRx with. Flys just fine and is the smallest program on my Taranis. yep, they are fun.
Attachments
msrx.eepe
(77.03 KiB) Downloaded 685 times

Return to “Template Library”