Help Starting Off with eePe Software

How to use eePe
adza

Help Starting Off with eePe Software

Post by adza »

Hi,

First up - I apologise. I have tried searching for information, but maybe what I'm trying to achieve is basic it should be general basic knowledge - but I need some assistance getting me in the right direction please coz I can't seem to figure it out.

I've purchased a Tgy 9x. I was advised the original firmware wouldn't support what I was hoping to achieve, and have managed to get the Firmware upgraded to ER9x. It looks much nicer - although I still have no idea what I'm doing. :oops:

I've installed the eePe software onto my computer. (I used it for flashing, and I see that I can do all my programming via the computer, and simulate it first to make sure it's what I want - so I'm opting to program via my computer).

A few things I would like to achieve (at least to start off with) using the software, so I can simulate first:

1) I would like my ELE D/R switch to send -100% / + 100 % to channel 8.

I know - I'm sorry - it's simple, but I can't figure out what to do. I've gone to the Switches tab. The function dropdown confuses me. Sorry. :?

2) I would like my Throttle Cut switch to make the throttle -100% (for safety precaution).

3) If possible (and maybe this is asking too much), but I would like the following for Channel 6 (flaps):

When the Gear Switch is down, I would like Hov / Thr to be ignored, and flaps / Channel 6 to be controlled by the 3 pos switch.

When the Gear Switch is up, I would like the 3 pos switch to be ignored, and the flaps / Channel 6 to be controlled by Hov / Thr

I know I have no hope of figuring out #3, when I can't even do something as basic as #1.

I'm willing to go learn myself - I just can't seem to find the right link / search parameters to find out how to do all this programing on the eePe software.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance...

Adz

Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Re: Help Starting Off with eePe Software

Post by Rob Thomson »

Have you looked at the video guides on the wiki?
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!
gohsthb

Post by gohsthb »

http://openrcforums.com/wiki/index.php/ ... time_guide

Try reading the above, follow along in eepe while you read.
-Gohst
adza

Post by adza »

Thanks Rob and Gohsthb,

The only video guides I could find were working with the unit itself, not the PC software.

Gohst 0 thanks for the link to the guide! That's exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for!

Cheers!

Return to “eePe”