Mode 1 to mode 2 problem

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
orentlikher

Mode 1 to mode 2 problem

Post by orentlikher »

Guys,
i have tried to search this issue and found some few explanations but dont really understand. In the radio menu of er9x you can see and change the modes from 1 to 2 for example. But that does nothing in my transmitter. I wanted to see if its a problem with my tx or this is a known issue and is it possible to make my tx mode 2 (it is currently mode1) after i manually change the springs inside the tx?

please help me out if you know the solution to this. thanx

gohsthb

Re: Mode 1 to mode 2 problem

Post by gohsthb »

To physically change the mode of your transmitter you will have to move some parts inside.
To change the software side just change it in the general settings. Don't forget to set your preferred channel order as well. Once you have those 2 things set then create a new model, and you will see it all works as it should. NOTE: existing models will not be changed by changing the mode. This was done so if you accidentally changed modes then all of you models wouldn't be changed.
-Gohst
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

Changing from Mode 1 to Mode 2 (or 3 or 4) alters the stick assignments. It does not affect the mixers directly. These are set separately. If you have the templates menu, set your channel order (bottom of the menu) then apply the simple 4-channel template.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
BriGuy82

Post by BriGuy82 »

orentlikher wrote:Guys,
i have tried to search this issue and found some few explanations but dont really understand. In the radio menu of er9x you can see and change the modes from 1 to 2 for example. But that does nothing in my transmitter. I wanted to see if its a problem with my tx or this is a known issue and is it possible to make my tx mode 2 (it is currently mode1) after i manually change the springs inside the tx?

please help me out if you know the solution to this. thanx
I know what you mean, I have not experienced this problem as far as setting the modes. However maybe look at your servo input leads on your receiver and then compare them to the mixer screen? Do you have something plugged in wrong for your inputs?

Return to “er9x”