Almost there with Voice Alerts w\ 6 Flt Modes

Hardware Support for the 9XR Pro
jtroutt19

Almost there with Voice Alerts w\ 6 Flt Modes

Post by jtroutt19 »

Hey guys so I saw the post in the voice files thread but really didnt understand it. So I wanted to make a new thread. Anyway I've included a pic on how I got my flight modes setup. I am trying to figure out how to set voice alerts to them being as I use the 3 pos switch and the ail d/r switch. I have specific files I want to use. I went through and created my own voice pack today, I tested the files on the radio and they work great.

So, lets say I want pos 1 to be stabilized 1 and pos 2 to be loiter and pos 3 to be position hold and so on. When I go from 1 to 2 obviously it needs to say stabilized 1 active but when I switch back to pos 1 I want it to say first loiter mode deactivated then say stabilized 1 activated. I have the files to do this just not sure how to get it all working. I will post my voice pack in the other thread
Attachments
Screenshot (1).png
Last edited by jtroutt19 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

jtroutt19

Re: Voice alerts for 6 flight modes

Post by jtroutt19 »

Ok so I got voice alerts setup for the most part. I am still trying to figure out how to have it play the "deactivated" when I move to a different flight mode before playing the alert assigned to that position. Ive included screen shot to how I have everything set up now. I know it is not needed. It's more of a novelty thing for me. Thanks for any help you can provide
Attachments
Screenshot (2).png

Return to “Turnigy 9XR PRO radio”