list of templates?

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
PAheliguy

list of templates?

Post by PAheliguy »

is there a link some where to a gathering of templates for different models?
I dont know how to build one yet, still learning.

the 4 heli's I have right now are:

Module 1 ....my factory flsky module from the HK v2 9x
Xedia 9958 this is the model fro hacksmod.com ( I have this one loaded up and running, but the mode 1/2 seems messed up. like when I switch modules and then back to this module, it seems to switch this eeps mode. wierd. the eepe model says mode 2, but acts like it is a mode 1 controller. I have to spitch the controller to mode 1 and it will fly like a mode 2 heli. had it take off and hit a few walls before I hit the throttle kill. lol)

Module 2 ... my dsmx build module from a dx4e and 3.3v ubec.
Blade msr dont have a eepe program for this one yet.
Blade MCX none for this either
Blade Nano cpx I loaded the model from this forum, but having loads of problems trying to get it to work properly. heli was flying before stole the dx4e controlers module...

I did load the sample Eepe models from ParkeFlyer.com's Sample Models page. just so I can figure how to load the eepe program with models. so I have that.

Any help in the right direction would be appreciated!

PAheliguy

Re: list of templates?

Post by PAheliguy »

Also, I know I bind the dsm module with the trainer switch. but I dont know if Iam doing it 100% correct with hitting the joystick to one side or an other... ect.
any help on this would be cool also. :)
total newbie I know. :)
gary623

Post by gary623 »

is this the sort of place your looking for? http://rcsettings.com it looks new so not many templates there yet
rperkins

Post by rperkins »

One thing to consider is templates for eepe may not completely be compatible with one for c9x. Additionally even within a given app the eeprom data changes as the software advances. I know the developers do a good job to minimize this . I only have very general knowledge on this second issue and could be mistaken.
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

A key thing to keep in mind is that for any of the open source firmwares (ER9X, Open9X, etc.), 100% throw equals 125% on Spektrum.

You'll see a warning in most of the BNF manuals not to exceed 100% throw (meaning on a Spektrum or similar). So when setting up the open firmware for any of the BNF models, fixed wing or rotary, is is essential to set the limits to 80% (or use 80% for the mix weight on all channels).

Return to “Template Library”