I can't use your eprom file

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
saijem

I can't use your eprom file

Post by saijem »

Hello Rob, I have gotten one glider Phoenix 2000 and my radio is one turnigy 9x but the board is ersky 9x rev.3 , the last one. I found your eprom file and try to sent to my radio with sam-ba, all well , finish without alert, but when I switch on the radio says bad epprom Format. I try several times, I downloaded several times too but always is bad epprom. Do you know what is the problem. Can you send me for example to my email, perhaps this one may be corrupted, I don't know. Please tell me something about.

Thanks from Spain

Kilrah

Re: I can't use your eprom file

Post by Kilrah »

You would need to open the file you downloaded, read your eeprom from the radio, copy the model from the downloaded file to your eeprom, then rewrite your eeprom.
saijem

Post by saijem »

Thanks Kilrah for your response but I have a problem, I suppose that I must do that with companion, don't you? But companion don't read the epprom because it can't found usb com3. Of course in windows in device managers says "AT91 USB to serial converter (com3) and in companion says usbserial\com3 but "not found" Can you teel me if you hava one solution for my problem.
Thanks for your help

=================================================================================
Started SAM-BA
C:/Program Files/ATMEL Corporation/sam-ba_2.11/sam-ba.exe \USBserial\COm3 at91sam3s4-9x C:/Users/pepe/AppData/Local/Temp/temp.tcl
=================================================================================
-I- Waiting ...
-I- TCL platform : Windows NT
-I- SAM-BA 2.11 on : windows
-I- Retrieved arguments from command line :
-I- argv 0 : \USBserial\COm3
-I- argv 1 : at91sam3s4-9x
-I- argv 2 : C:/Users/pepe/AppData/Local/Temp/temp.tcl
-E- Connection \USBserial\COm3 not found
-E- Connection list : {\USBserial\COM3} COM1 COM4 COM11

SAM-BA done with errors
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

I don't have a sky9x board, so I don't know SAM-BA... but it could be simply a matter of you having typed "COm3" instead of "COM3".
saijem

Post by saijem »

No thanks for your answer but no.Edit to confirm that all is well now. In port says \USBserial\COM3 and all is Ok. When you told me your solution I made the changes but all was bad, but I saw it was written so \USBserial\COM3\ then I wrote \USBserial\COM3 and voila all is well. Thanks for your help

Best regards from Málaga , Spain

Return to “Template Library”