Dual rates and mix

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
solmer

Dual rates and mix

Post by solmer »

Hi again, I managed to set up the radio :) thanks to jhsa and Romolo.

I prepared the 9x for my little P47 Thunderbolt and it was fine until a bush appeared in my way and the little bird crashed against the ground :lol:

But now it's fixed and ready for another crash !!!

I've followed ht einstructions you give on the other post but now I have nother questions, after reading the manual I can't find how to setup a switch to do the following action....:

I want to program a switch to move the Elevator and the Ailerons at the same time in order to get fast clib/loops. I guess it should be using the mix but I can't imagine how....

Thanks for your help
Good winds and......happy Flight !

gohsthb

Re: Dual rates and mix

Post by gohsthb »

So you want your ailerons to move up and down with elevator movement? You need to add a mix to your aileron channels:

Code: Select all

25% ELE Switch(ELE)
Change the 25% to suit how much movement that you want, and the switch to whatever switch you want to use.
-Gohst
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Yeah, bushes, trees and lamps posts have the bad habit of moving and placing themselves in front of our models ;) :D
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
solmer

Post by solmer »

Yeah, I took a look before the take off and was clear but sudenly a bush was in the middle !!!! :lol:

It's the price i have to pay 'cause I'm a newbie :D

Thanks for the imputs, I've check the instructions of gohsthb and works like a charm !!! Now it's time to check it on the fly field....hope not to get another bush in the middle again .... :roll:

Good winds and....happy fly
Good winds and......happy Flight !

Return to “openTx”