Er9x Newbie Lessons 1-5 c/o Ok-RiMr videos

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
gastolectric

Er9x Newbie Lessons 1-5 c/o Ok-RiMr videos

Post by gastolectric »

Two years ago I bought my first programmable radio (Turnigy 9X) and the only way I could figure out how to use it was by watching Richard's videos (his model he uses to demonstrate radio inputs is worth a thousand words).

Well I finally braved the transition to ER9X - why did I take so long, (well 2 yrs ago it was in its infancy) but now with all the info provided by Richard and all the others in these forums its a 'walk in the park' to convert. ***Not to mention a Manual/User's guide that is so well written its actually beneficial to print and keep in your flying bag***

My small contribution here is to offer the eepe files I generated as a carbon copy of Richard's videos so that others may use them for learning (I wouldn't connect a plane and fly off these without some adjustment though).

I have added a model: 'Lesson2exp' to offer a demonstration of using expo and dual rate set up on the rudder channel. the switches are as described in the er9x user's guide under Expo/Dr page. (You could use the same switches on ailerons and elevator to alter all surfaces with the same 'F.Mode' switch.

I have generated these files in eepe (not on the radio) and my defaults are for Mode 2 sticks and AETR channel assignment.

Here's the link to my google drive https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzgTEH0 ... sp=sharing or download attached file directly

Hope it helps - and a huge THANK YOU again to all those out there who have made this possible for us all, through their selfless offering of hours and hours spent doing what they love to do....

PS: this is modelled on er9x version r-782 and eepe rev 360.

Enjoy
Attachments
RiMr Lessons 1-5.eepe
(6.41 KiB) Downloaded 402 times

Return to “Template Library”