rcpowers f35 2 airleons 2 elevons 2 rudders

If you have a model config you would like to share. Post it here!
rifled

rcpowers f35 2 airleons 2 elevons 2 rudders

Post by rifled »

I am building the f35v2 on the RcPowers.com website. I am trying to figure out how to program er9x to control dual rudders, dual airelons, and dual elevons. Can someone please help me with a mix that will work, I am new to programming and can not figure out how to make everthing work properly.

I assume the dual rudders can be run with just a Y cable plugged into the rudder servos.

gohsthb

Re: rcpowers f35 2 airleons 2 elevons 2 rudders

Post by gohsthb »

Dual ailerons will be easy. It is just ailerons on 2 channels like you would normally set up. To set up the elevons have a look at the elevon template and see how that works. And dual rudders will be similar to dual ailerons. No need for a Y cable if you have a receiver that does 7 channels. Have a try at this first, and work on the separate parts before putting them together in the final model. It will be a good learning experience as nothing you have asked for here is hard to program.
-Gohst
rifled

Post by rifled »

Thank you, I think I finally got it working in EEPE, just a quick question. Does it matter what channel goes to which surface. For example I have the elevons on channel 2 and 3, ailerons on 4 and 5 and rudders on 6 and 7. I assume if I plug them all into the correct location on the receiver it should not matter but I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

Thanks
Rob Thomson
Site Admin

Post by Rob Thomson »

Completely up to you :-)
Slope Soaring, FPV, and pretty much anything 'high tech'
...........if you think it should be in the wiki.. ask me for wiki access, then go add it!
gohsthb

Post by gohsthb »

the cool thing about the custom firmwares is, there is no set channel order. You can plug whatever into wherever, and just change the programming to suit.
-Gohst

Return to “Template Library”