ER9x misses stick input?

Programing help and example for all firmwares based on thus's th9 firmware.
Himilou

ER9x misses stick input?

Post by Himilou »

So I use the inactivity alarm when I'm setting up the radio. The alarm counts down when you are using the menu \ settings buttons, no big deal yo just have to give some stick input and it resets.
I noticed though that occasionally while doing this you can give stick input and the alarm does not stop. You have to give it another input or longer input for the alarm to cancel.

I'm curious to know if this might mean that the radio \ firmware is failing to pickup the input you gave.

The reason I ask is that I ended up switching to ER9x because my FS 9x would occasionally fail to give input to my helis while flying, I.e. you give aileron, nothing happens, you give elevator nothing happens.

This would last for about a second or so then control would return. I tried a bunch of trouble shooting steps including switching to frsky tx rx units before I came to the conclusion that it was a bad radio and bought the turnegy with ER9x.

I havent gotten a lot o flight time in with the ER9x so I dont know if this is an issue that will reappear, hoping not.

This is probably not something that you would notice as a plane pilot but you certainly notice as a heli pilot. Thoughts?

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: ER9x misses stick input?

Post by MikeB »

There is no problem with the stick inputs controlling the outputs. It is just the inactivity alarm reset that needs sufficient stick movement to cancel.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Return to “er9x / gruvin9x / th9 based firmwares”