3 position switches to program OSD

Programming your 9x using the stock firmware that comes with the radio. (Note. This is for the th9x, not the X9R)
quickpix

3 position switches to program OSD

Post by quickpix »

I just installed a Skylark Dianmu OSD which requires switches on the radio to program the OSD on screen display..
Look at h0tr0d31337 Skylark Dianmu OSD Maiden in SkyWalker on You Tube for an explanation of the need for switches.
I have spent 25 hours trying to figure out how to use the 3 way switch - I need it to do something on all three positions.
I have tried to the get the Pit Trim pot to do three things. I am using the two pots on top of the plane, one for pan and one for camera tilt.
I am not completely tied to that though??

I need some real help fast as I can not even begin to fly my plane until I figure out the switches.?
Thanks ahead of time

Kilrah

Re: 3 position switches to program OSD

Post by Kilrah »

To assign the 3-position switch to a channel, simply add a mixer line with 3POS as source and 100% weight on that channel.
For pan and tilt, simply 100% P1 and 100% P2 on the relevant channels. For the Pit trim - depends what you want to do. Either 100% P3 if the continuous operation is OK, if you'd prefer steps that can be done with custom switches.
quickpix

Post by quickpix »

Kilrah
That is great for someone who knows the lingo and jargon. Now spell it out for me one step at a time please.. Start with the 3 way toggle with a value for each position.... then the Pit Trim switch the same way please.
I will get my radio and follow along with you.
Thanks from Missouri USA
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Go to the MIXER screen on the radio, and on the channel you want to use to plug your OSD control line to add a mixer line according to the documentation with the details I gave you.
Then if your OSD needs travels to be adjusted, go to the LIMITS screen, and adjust the limits for that channel.
quickpix

Post by quickpix »

I am using the latest stock 9x radio no add on's other than Dragon Link. I have never seen a Miser screen or a Limits screen where are they??

jhsa

Post by jhsa »

then you've posted on the wrong thread.. this thread if for the open9x firmware, so kilrah (and everybody else) assumed that you had open9x on your radio and not the stock firmware.. ;)

Joao
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Ahhh, when everything's said...
Sorry, can't help then, I know nothing about the stock firmware.

Topic moved to appropriate section.

Return to “stock firmware (fly sky th9x)”