Adding new plane

How to use eePe
Philipp2

Adding new plane

Post by Philipp2 »

I find that when I try to add (insert) a new plane (eepe file) into my transmitter, all existing planes are erased.

Is there a way to add them without copying all to the eepe file, adding in the new one, then sending them to the transmitter?

BYW - Thanks to all for a great program interfacing into the 9X. :D

ShowMaster

Re: Adding new plane

Post by ShowMaster »

If I'm understanding you,
First download all your current memory mixes from your 9x using eepe, add your new mix to that and send it back to your 9x.
The new memory mix mix will now be there with all the others.
You'll want to save that file as well so in the future you have a working backup you can reload or copy/paste to or from.
Under files in eppe you can make/open many memory mix folders and copy/paste between them to add older mixes to memory positions.
Remember, saving a new memory file to your 9x will overwrite what's in there now. Reading and adding to a current setup will insure the other memory mixes are reloaded.

ShowMaster
Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

- Open the eepe file containing the model you want to copy
- Read the eeprom from the radio, this will open a 2nd document window with your current models and settings
- Drag the new model onto a free slot in your memory
- Write it back to the radio

:)
G550Ted

Post by G550Ted »

Philipp2 wrote:I find that when I try to add (insert) a new plane (eepe file) into my transmitter, all existing planes are erased.

Is there a way to add them without copying all to the eepe file, adding in the new one, then sending them to the transmitter?

BYW - Thanks to all for a great program interfacing into the 9X. :D
To answer your question, no. There is no way to externally "insert" just one model into the radio's memory. That can be done of course by programming the new model directly in the transmitter. When you attempt this with a single model eepe file via a programmer that file replaces the existing memory. It is simple to use the technique others described.

Ted

Return to “eePe”