Selecting switches on Mixer page

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Taranis
PeterM

Selecting switches on Mixer page

Post by PeterM »

I have my Throttle, Ailerons, Elevator and Rudder setup and working on my Taranis X9D plus. I'm trying to setup the flaps using one of the switches as the input. I'm on the mixes page in edit mode for CH6, move the cursor to "Switch", hold enter and select "switches". It comes up SA followed by an up arrow. I can't figure out how to select other switches or other positions on SA. Tried the plus and minus buttons and activating the switch I want to use which was suggested in a you-tube video) but nothing works. Does anyone know what to do here.
Thanks, Peter.

PeterM

Re: Selecting switches on Mixer page

Post by PeterM »

I did a firmware and SD card update. I still am unable to select a switch as an input. Possibly a setting that is wrong. Does anyone know what this is?
jtaylor

Post by jtaylor »

Are you trying to set up the switch as source for the mix channel or as a switch with MAX as source. You don't want to use a switch as both, if you use a switch as source switch should be ---. In any case move the cursor to either source or switch (whichever you are selecting) and click the enter wheel, click once don't hold it. The cursor should blink. Move the switch you want to select to the position you want and click the enter wheel. The switch should be selected.

Jim
PeterM

Post by PeterM »

I was trying to setup a switch as the source for flaps, but could not select the switches as inputs. Did some online searching and found the answer. Initially the switches were disabled. I had to go into the "Hardware" setup section and enable the switches. Everything is working now. Not sure why the switches are disabled to start. Thanks for the help.
Peter.

Return to “FrSky Taranis radio”