2nd RC, 1st OpenTX

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
xv1

Re: 2nd RC, 1st OpenTX

Post by xv1 »

Please, do us all a favor and don't post if your aren't going to bother reading about what's been posted. You're wasting my time and your own.

Thanks
https://thefourthpoint.com

Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

xv1 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:11 pm Making a global change in inputs or outputs would effect how all the flight modes operate. Why would I want to do that? Am I missing something?
Now yes, that's why you'd want to adjust outputs first thing before setting up anything else to "calibrate" each servo's center and travel ranges on both sides to match them all (or by pairs, whatever applies in your situation). Once this is done you know you won't be doing mix adjustments to account for mechanical discrepancies.

Control flow goes input->mix->output, so output affects everything - as a result you want to set things up "backwards" starting from the end so that once that's set you know you're not going to have to change it later and thus won't affect the rest.
xv1

Post by xv1 »

No, I did that 2 weeks ago. You'd know that if you bothered to read anything. I've been working on FM modes since. For nearly 2 weeks.

I'm not going to post any more on this site, where all the "experts" just rattle on without reading or looking at any of the post. You guys are just so smart, you've forgotten how to follow a thread.

Bye, bye now. Thanks for the help.
https://thefourthpoint.com
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

We know you've been doing that... but you're having issues, which can be understood from the way you've gotten there, and we're advising you on how to go about avoiding to get into that situation.
You're obviously not interested in learning how it actually works or what are the good practices, so... good luck I guess?

Return to “openTx”