Problem viewing log file (Invalid lines of code)

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
jtroutt19

Problem viewing log file (Invalid lines of code)

Post by jtroutt19 »

Hey guys So I am trying to view a log file with open tx companion 2.1.9 and it is saying there are invalids lines of code.

I was able to view it fine then I did a flight with altitude logging enabled and now it is saying this. Any ideas?

Ive included the log file incase it is needed.
Attachments
Assault_700-2017-04-07.csv
(1.21 MiB) Downloaded 205 times

Kilrah

Re: Problem viewing log file (Invalid lines of code)

Post by Kilrah »

You should not change which sensors are logged during a day, or delete/rename anything you've logged before on the day when you do so.

You changed that on line 5924, so you might want to try and split the file and either discard the 2nd half or rebuild a header if you remember what you added.
rcdiy

Post by rcdiy »

You can use the sdcard file browser to rename the existing file. A new file gets started. Do this whenever you change which sensors get logged.
RCdiy.ca
Stay Safe & Have Fun
OpenTX Manual http://rcdiy.ca
Paying it forward by sharing my Lua scripts, documentation and videos.
jtroutt19

Post by jtroutt19 »

Ahh ok totally makes sense. I was unaware of this thank you very much for clearing it up!

Return to “openTx”