[IDEA] exporting and copy/pasting firmware

A fork of eePe. It's aim is to provide one tool that works with ALL firmwares!
Vertigo

[IDEA] exporting and copy/pasting firmware

Post by Vertigo »

I have a fairly simple request; you can copy/paste mixer, CS and CF lines inside of Companion9x, which is terrific, but I would also like to be able to paste those lines elsewhere, like in an email or on a forum, so it produces readable text, something like

Code: Select all

CSA A<X Cell 3.80 AND !CSH delay 1
Ideally you'd be able to copy such text from anywhere, and paste it back in to companion9x too.

In fact Id like to be able to export and import entire eeproms in to a format thats not binary, but that can be read and modified with a text editor, something like a good old .ini file. To give an example of why that would be useful, I have a whole series of CS/CF that relate to battery and telemetry. These lines would be useful on each of my models and I would also like to be able to easily share it with other taranis users. Currently the only way to avoid reprogramming that line by line, is copying the entire model and changing the all the rest. Thats not very convenient when one plane is a warbird and the other a quadcopter. Having a text file where I can just copy/paste an entire block of code would be so much faster.

Return to “companion9x”