Translate to spanish

A fork of eePe. It's aim is to provide one tool that works with ALL firmwares!
saijem

Translate to spanish

Post by saijem »

Hello I have seen that you can use the companiontx in several languages but not in spanish. Well if anybody tell me how I can translate it into spanish. I am an opentx commiter so I would like to make the translations of this program and be commiter too. Now I'm waiting for instructions.

dvogonen

Re: Translate to spanish

Post by dvogonen »

Contact Romolo or Bertrand and tell them that you would like to do the translation.

You find the translation files by using a subversion client to retrieve files from the googlecode companion9x repository. You find a link on the companion9x project page.

The interface of companion9x is built using the qt cross platform toolkit. You need to install QT and figure out how to use it. The translation for each language resides in a single file with the ending ts.

It is easier to translate companion9x than openTX since you do not have to be so extremely careful about keeping all strings within the limits of the original.
saijem

Post by saijem »

Hello Dvogonen thanks for your response I'll try to speak with Romolo or Bertrand.

Best regards from Malaga
mhotar

Post by mhotar »

Hello Saijem,
all you need to translate companion (.ts files) is "QT Linguist"
http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php?content=89360
eutreracano

Post by eutreracano »

Hola Saijen:

Buscando información por Internet he visto el presente hilo y los comentarios que has hecho relativos a tu interés en poder traducir el programa companion9x al español.

Sobre ello me gustaría preguntarte: ¿Has tenido éxito en la traducción?

Estoy empezando en el tema de usar dicho programa, pero mi manejo en inglés se basa exclusivamente en el uso del Traductor de Google, motivo por el que estoy interesado en saber sobre éste tema.

Gracias y saludos también desde Málaga

----------

Hello:

Looking for information on the Internet I saw this thread and the comments you have made regarding your interest in the program companion9x to translate into Spanish.

I would ask about it: Have you been successful in translation?

I'm starting on the subject of using the program, but my English management is based exclusively on the use of Google Translate, which is why I'm interested to know about this topic.

Thanks and regards also from Malaga

saijem

Post by saijem »

Hola eutreracano como veras en el foro cuando pregunte me dijeron que hablara con Romolo o Bertrand asi que como tenia el correo personal de Romolo por un tema de traduccion de voces para la radio, pues le mande un correo y me contesto diciendome que me iba a enviar un archivo preparado para que yo lo pudiese traducir, al dia siguiente me lo envió es decir primeros de Diciembre y el dia 12 se lo devolvi traducido al español, el me dijo que cuando lo viese si estaba bien lo utilizaria y me haria "commiter" para de esta manera cada vez que hubiese que hacer alguna modificación, porque los programadores la hubiesen hecho, yo pudiese subir la citada modificacion por mi mismo al svn como hago con opentx,del cual soy commiter tambien, pero ni me ha contestado desde entonces ni yo veo que el programa este en español asi que yo supongo que es cosa de dias pero no te puedo asegurar nada. En fin ya nos enteraremos de algo, yo estoy pensando que si cuando acaben las fiestas no me ha dicho Romolo nada, le voy a enviar otro correo o quizar hable con el por hangouts, ya vere lo que hago.

Bueno pues un saludo paisano y un poco de paciencia.
saijem

Post by saijem »

Hello Romolo I am saijem I don't know what's the matter but I sent you last december the file translated into spanish but you don't answer me. A few days ago I sent you an email again but you didn't answer too. I don't know whats the matter.

Thanks for all
eutreracano

Post by eutreracano »

Hola Saijem

¿Cómo se encuentra el tema de la traducción del "Companion9x" al español?

He visto que han liberado la versión 1.52 pero no sé si ésta ya trae la opción del idioma español ya que no he tenido ocasión para poder bajarlo e instalarlo.

Otra pregunta, tu sabrías decirme de dónde podría bajarme el firmware original de la emisora Turnigy 9x v2 ( la de color gris de HobbyKing que lleva módulo con la antena canalizada por el interior).

Resulta que tengo una, la actualicé al 9xr pero la copia que hice del firmware original me produce errores cuándo lo trato de reinstalar en la emisora. Tanto si uso el "eepe" como si uso el "companio9x".

Bueno, amigo... un saludo.

---------

Hello Saijem

How is the issue of the translation of "Companion9x" in Spanish?

I have seen that have released version 1.52 but do not know if it already brings the Spanish language option as I have not had a chance to download and install.

Another question, you would know could tell me where to get off the original firmware of the radio Turnigy 9x v2 (the gray color HobbyKing carrying channeled module with antenna inside).

I happen to have one, but I upgraded to 9XR I did copy the original firmware gives me errors when I try to reinstall the station. Whether you use the "eepe" as if I use the "companio9x".

Well, friend ... a greeting.
saijem

Post by saijem »

Hello eutreracano the version 1.52 has the spanish language I have seen a few minutes ago and I remeber you post so I am writing you now. To change the language open Companion9X and go to file preferences and there the first option is laguage there if you have your operative system in spanish you must select defoult language or you can select spanish too.

The other question is the firmware original for the turnigy 9x V2, I think I downloaded from Hobby king forum but I'm not sure.
I have been looking for the file in my pc and I have it if you want give me one email and I'll send you.

Hola eutreracano la version 1.52 tiene ya la legua española entre sus opciones. Yo lo acabo de averiguar porque la he descargado, romolo no me ha contestado, la forma de ponerlo es te vas a file ahi vas a preferences y la primera opcion que te encuentras es language, abres el desplegable y ahi veras system default language, o bien eliges esta opcion o bajas un poco y veras que pone spanish, lo eliges y cuando abras de nuevo el programa lo veras en español. Por cierto si observas algun fallo por favor dimelo para corregirlo. Gracias
A tu segunda pregunta te puedo decir que yo tengo el archivo del software original de la radio lo unica que ocurre es que puede ser turnigy o puede ser imax o puede ser eurgle, no recuerdo bien a que marca correspondia pero es exactamente igual para cualquiera de ellos con la salvedad del nombre de la marca, asi que si quieres me envias un privado con una direccion de correo y yo te envio el archivo. Espero haberte ayudado, esa es la filisofia que aprendi en mi juventud en los campos de vuelo gracias a mis maestros .

Un saludo
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

saijem wrote:Espero haberte ayudado, esa es la filisofia que aprendi en mi juventud en los campos de vuelo gracias a mis maestros .
Eu também..
E devia ser sempre assim ;)

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

jhsa wrote:
saijem wrote:Espero haberte ayudado, esa es la filisofia que aprendi en mi juventud en los campos de vuelo gracias a mis maestros .
Eu também..
E devia ser sempre assim ;)

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
saijem

Post by saijem »

Hello again eutreracano here is the software you need http://openrcforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=89 read the instructions and in that way you could flash the software again.

Hola de nuevo eutreracano en el enlace que te adjunto http://openrcforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=89 esta el software que necesitas sigue las indicaciones que da Rob Thomson y no tendras problemas.

Un saludo desde nuestra Málaga

Return to “companion9x”