My companion no update the firmware

A fork of eePe. It's aim is to provide one tool that works with ALL firmwares!
saijem

My companion no update the firmware

Post by saijem »

Hello I don't know what's the matter, tonight I have decided to update my radio, my software is version opentx -r2281, I saw in the project home page the last version is 2303 then I go to companion9x and when I begin the program don't say "There is a new version of opentx" and when I try to chek for updates it says "no updates avalaibles at this time". I have been looking in the preferences but I cant see anything wrong.Can you help me.

Best regards from Málaga

jhsa

Re: My companion no update the firmware

Post by jhsa »

The latest released version is 2281. Companion always gets the latest released and that is what you should use.. :)

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

The last version of software changes committed is 2303, but it is likely this has not been configured as a release. Looking at the changes listed since r2281, I don't think any of them are a release, just updates to the source files as work in progress.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
saijem

Post by saijem »

Thanks Joao and Mike. I sent my translation to spanish to the svn and I´m waiting to see the last changes in the translation so I saw version 2303 and I thougt something was wrong but don't worry I continue waiting for it. Thank for your quick response.

Best regards from Málaga

Return to “companion9x”