Tx16s no input

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
cuthbertdavies

Tx16s no input

Post by cuthbertdavies »

I recently built up my new drone and finally got everything bound and ready to go. I went in beatflight and started to configure everything and when j went to see if I would get any stick input nothing. I have gone through everything double checking and trying out a few things here and there and still no luck. I have a tx16s and it is bound with a r-xsr frsky. If anyone can help that would be fantastic.

(I also have the question of spi, since j do have a tx16s I believe I can use it but don't know for sure since j can't get inputs period. I have a xilo stax for my flight controller any help or directions are appreciated)

Ushavilash

Re: Tx16s no input

Post by Ushavilash »

Have you checked the receiver configuration in Betaflight to check it's properly recognizing input from your Tx16s transmitter?

Return to “openTx”