How to save Telemetry data on SD card?

ersky9xr is the port of the er9x firmware to the 9XRPRO radio.
Sp1k3

How to save Telemetry data on SD card?

Post by Sp1k3 »

HI All,
I have the T-9XR Pro, and use it with speedybee f405wing and ELRS 3.1.2 and Iget the GPS telemetry on my radio. However in case of a far away crash, I would like to see the latest GPS coordinates that were recorded. Is it possible to save the data on SD-card?
I mean it is possible to put it on the screen, but it takes up a lot of space in the view... If I have it on the radio then I dont need it on the screen.If it stays on the screen after I lost contact, that would be great. But if not I would like to be able to pull up the data from the sd-card on the radio somehow. Is that possible?
Again sorry for the noob question :-/
Sp1k3

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: How to save Telemetry data on SD card?

Post by MikeB »

Currently, you may log the data to the SD card, but there is no way to view the logged data on the radio.
I think the (built in) telemetry screen that shows Lat, Lon, Alt, Spd and the 6 cell voltages (V1 to V6) continues to show the last received Lat and Long until the radio is powered off.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Sp1k3

Re: How to save Telemetry data on SD card?

Post by Sp1k3 »

I can confirm. Just ran a test, and disconnected the battery after acquiring GPS, and the coordinates remained flashing. Everything else disappeared, but honestly don't care about the rest.
Great!
And worse case, after logging I can always read it out with a computer...
Thanks!

Return to “ersky9xr”