Do you need scripts for crossfire module to work with 9xr pro?

ersky9xr is the port of the er9x firmware to the 9XRPRO radio.
Brochovy

Do you need scripts for crossfire module to work with 9xr pro?

Post by Brochovy »

Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not sure if I should have created a new topic? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure about these things before spending any money. As far as I can see, the elrs module will work with the 9xr pro when erskytx is updated to the latest version and the elrsv2 script is on the sd card. I just want to make sure if a crossfire module will also work with the 9xr pro and if there are also any scripts I should copy to the sd card? The reason I'm asking is because I'm still in between elrs and crossfire! Thanks in advance.

Brochovy

Re: Do you need scripts for crossfire module to work with 9xr pro?

Post by Brochovy »

Brochovy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:09 pm Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not sure if I should have created a new topic? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure about these things before spending any money. As far as I can see, the elrs module will work with the 9xr pro when erskytx is updated to the latest version and the elrsv2 script is on the sd card. I just want to make sure if a crossfire module will also work with the 9xr pro and if there are also any scripts I should copy to the sd card? The reason I'm asking is because I'm still in between elrs and crossfire! Thanks in advance.
And what else do I need apart from the erskytx firmware, transmitter, module and receiver? Are any mods required?
OctavioS

Post by OctavioS »

Brochovy wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:09 pm Hello all, I hope everyone is doing well. I'm not sure if I should have created a new topic? Sorry for all the questions, I just want to be sure about these things before spending any money. As far as I can see, the elrs module will work with the 9xr pro when erskytx is updated to the latest version and the elrsv2 script is on the sd card. I just want to make sure if a crossfire module will also work with the 9xr pro and if there are also any scripts I should copy to the sd card? The reason I'm asking is because I'm still in between elrs and crossfire! Thanks in advance.
Hi, no scripts, afaik. Also there will be latency problems with this radio due to the fact that it will not handle higher baudrates. Other than that it should work.
Also cherck here
2x - Turnigy 9X with 9xtreme board;
2x - Turnigy 9XRpro ;
Frsky Taranis & Taranis +;
Horus x10s;
Horus x12s;
Radiomaster TX16S Max mark II.
Brochovy

Post by Brochovy »

OctavioS wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 7:06 pm
Hi, no scripts, afaik. Also there will be latency problems with this radio due to the fact that it will not handle higher baudrates. Other than that it should work.
Also cherck here
Hello, thanks for your reply. Will there also be latency problems with elrs? Thanks a lot
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

When selecting corssfire protocol (used by ELRS as well), the baudrate is set to 400000.
If the module sends the synchronisation data, then erskyTx will use that to minimise any latency.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Brochovy

Post by Brochovy »

Hello, thanks for your reply. Appreciate all the help

Return to “ersky9xr”