Hardware docs/info ?

erskyTx runs on many radios and upgrade boards
ersky9x was a port of er9x for use on the sky9x board.
DHDSP

Hardware docs/info ?

Post by DHDSP »

Hi Brent, everyone,

this is probably a stupid question, but where can I find more info about the ersky9x board hardware?

I'm waiting for the board to arrive, and I was wondering which connectors I need to buy to connect all of the switches, and how to connect them.
I don't want to use any of the original boards/switches...

CU
Peter

SkyNorth

Re: Hardware docs/info ?

Post by SkyNorth »

I have been adding information to the first two posts

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=545

I will add the wiring diagrams when I get a chance .

I'm thinking of offering a wire harness "set" for the board , but it takes a fair amount of time to do , so I'm not sure people would want to pay for it.

-Brent
zann68

Post by zann68 »

The price of your items are fine, it's the shipping that cramps it up. After I went and looked at the other Gruvin Board being sold with the attachments I was impressed on how much of a deal we are getting on the ersky9x board. The harness would be real nice to have, I hate trying to figure out what plug is what :)

Jeff
Calm down gravity is still working!! I just tested it.......
SkyNorth

Post by SkyNorth »

Yes,
The idea is to provide these items with I ship the board , I am not set up nor do I want to sell just the accessories , they are being provided
at time of sale to make things easier for the end user.

This whole venture was to get some boards in your hands , for sure it was not done to make any money , to do that, It would have to be priced
where the Gruvin board is.

-Brent
zann68

Post by zann68 »

SkyNorth wrote:Yes,
The idea is to provide these items with I ship the board , I am not set up nor do I want to sell just the accessories , they are being provided
at time of sale to make things easier for the end user.

This whole venture was to get some boards in your hands , for sure it was not done to make any money , to do that, It would have to be priced
where the Gruvin board is.

-Brent
Thats great, but you must remember those items were not available when I made my purchase, just the board was :( But it's ok too. Dont get me wrong I love the board and that is what matters. You could give us the numbers on the accessories so we may purchase from Ebay or some local supplier. Just a thought.

Jeff
Calm down gravity is still working!! I just tested it.......

Return to “erskyTx (was ersky9x)”