ER-SKY9x Wiki

erskyTx runs on many radios and upgrade boards
ersky9x was a port of er9x for use on the sky9x board.
SkyNorth

ER-SKY9x Wiki

Post by SkyNorth »

Thanks to Rob for getting the wiki for ER-SKY9x going ...

People are suggesting we just shorten it to SKY9x , I'm good with that ..IT should be called "MB"-SKY9x
Because of his HUGE effort and commitment to this project .... it would never exist otherwise !...
Thanks again ...Mike

Here is the Link:
http://openrcforums.com/wiki/index.php/ ... rd_Upgrade

I need someone to write up a Companion blurb for Sky9x interface , so it can be added to the wiki

This is a early draft ... Please make suggestions for content or If I screwed something up...
Do you have New or better pics.....Where are all the pics of your installs??
I would like some Pics of the broken connectors to add as well ...

Special Thanks to every one that has supported the project...Programmers and end users..
I've done my best to deliver a high quality product at a hobby price ...its not easy ...and I cant believe
the amount of time it takes.... :o

Cheers , < insert 3 beers > :oops:
-Brent

iwik

Re: ER-SKY9x Wiki

Post by iwik »

Thanks Brent,
Mikes software is no good without Hardware. You both are awesome and thanks for generously devoting the time for such a project.
They always turn out bigger than one expects.
Les
Scott Page

Post by Scott Page »

Thanks for the Wiki guys. I have it bookmarked at the top of my 9x bookmark folder.

There is not much I can do to contribute -- but I'll try to take some photos that might help with the Wiki.

I am nearly ready (mentally) to see if I can connect the display via ribbon cable with the broken connector and move forward.

I have avoided LiFe batteries because I have been comfortable with LiPo -- however I spent today reading more about them and I figured out how to charge them with my charger -- so I'm over that (mental) hurdle. I'll order a 3S LiFe -- soon.

The new diagrams and photos help considerably.
SkyNorth

Post by SkyNorth »

Hi , With the mods I have done to the Regulator and audio , you can run a 3S lipo....you are just forcing the electronics
to run hotter as they have no need or use for all the extra power , but I do all my testing with a 12V input.

Also the board will run outside the radio , all you need is the USB connected and the LCD. THE LCD will show USB in big letters if it is
making good connections to the socket.

-Brent

Return to “erskyTx (was ersky9x)”