Auto Data Logging?

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
mac44mag

Auto Data Logging?

Post by mac44mag »

It's entirely possible that I'm just not using the correct search parameters, but is there a provision in Open9X for logging flight data (altitude, GPS, etc) directly to the SD card during flight so that the data can be retrieved and reviewed afterwards? Or, am I asking too much?

I'm flying a Turnigy 9X with the Gruvin v4.1 board and currently building the SD card.

Thank you for any input you may be able to provide.

Leonard

Romolo
9x Developer

Re: Auto Data Logging?

Post by Romolo »

Yes it's already there: function switch start logs
mac44mag

Post by mac44mag »

Romolo:

Once again, you've come through. I figured it was there after some of the things I've read on the Gruvin9X discussion board.

How do I program the switch? What can I use to read the data after downloading it off of the card? Is it a .txt file (or equivalent)?
bertrand35
9x Developer

Post by bertrand35 »

This part has been written by Bryan himself. It will generate a csv file with the data logged. You may open it from OpenOffice or his clone from M$ ;)
Bertrand.
mac44mag

Post by mac44mag »

OUTSTANDING! Do I just format the SD card in Windows 7 using FAT32?

Leonard

Return to “openTx”