FrSky Telemetry pararmeters?

Hardware Support for the 9XR Pro
jtroutt19

FrSky Telemetry pararmeters?

Post by jtroutt19 »

Hey guys I have been trying to find a list of the available frsky telemetry parameters that are available on the 9xr pro and what they mean I am using an XJT module as well. There is so much....

I am using a cable the connects my pixhawk to my X6R smart port. I have gotten GPS coords and battery voltage working. There are so many other options though and i have no clue what they mean. I am not getting RX voltage it just stays at 0. I am sure I can figure it out I just need to know what everything means. If anyone would be so kind and point me in the correct direction that would be wonderful!!

Kilrah

Re: FrSky Telemetry pararmeters?

Post by Kilrah »

If you're using a pixhawk then theat's where you should look as it's the one deciding what it sends in the various fields (and some are used for different things they were meant for).
jtroutt19

Post by jtroutt19 »

Pixhawk documentation is for taranis and opentx. That being said they do state that it should work on any transmitter that displays frsky data. It also says after the initial configuration to refer to your transmitters documentation for telemetry data configuration. Do I need to flash opentx at this point?
MikeB
9x Developer

Post by MikeB »

What revision of ersky9x are you currently using (Number after SVN on the VERSION menu)?
If recent enough, go to the TELEMETRY menu and set the "Usr Proto" to ARDUC (or ARDUP). This enables translation of some values and also adds a new screen to the telemetry screens.

Mike.
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!

Return to “Turnigy 9XR PRO radio”