SiLabs Plush 18A programmer soldering

Electronic projects that are either related to the firmwares for the 9x, or simply great for radio control applications.
Hertz

SiLabs Plush 18A programmer soldering

Post by Hertz »

Hey!

It was long since I had decided to flash my Turnigy Plushes with BLHeli, and recently I've finally received my Arduino from ebay.
Soldering servo lead to the gold-plated programming pads was quite problematic due to tight space (they're less than 0.1" apart).
Still I have handled the soldering on all three ESCs, connected them to arduino and flashed with BLHeli 14.2 (using BLHeliSuite, awesome software, too bad it's not crossplatform). Everything works fine so far, no issues with flashing nor changing parameters.

But then there's a little quirk that I've noticed when finishing the soldering and checking connections with a multimeter. One ESC has open circuit between C2CK and C2D, while the other two have some finite resistance between corresponding leads, but I can't tell the exact value since my multimeter is not reliable and has floating readings.
Is that possible that I have shorted something while still being able to flash and use the ESCs?

Return to “General RC Electronic Projects and Discussion”