Problem with 9XR, XJT and XM+

Hardware Support for the 9XR
Crashex

Re: Problem with 9XR, XJT and XM+

Post by Crashex »

I cut the link between the two middle ground pins and the two side ones, they are not connected to anything now. But it gives the same error:

Code: Select all

Started AVRDUDE
C:/Program Files (x86)/eePe/avrdude.exe -c usbasp -p m128 -P usb -U eeprom:r:C:/Users/ask80/AppData/Local/Temp/temp.hex:i
=================================================================================

avrdude.exe: warning: cannot set sck period. please check for usbasp firmware update.
avrdude.exe: error: programm enable: target doesn't answer. 1 
avrdude.exe: initialization failed, rc=-1
             Double check connections and try again, or use -F to override
             this check.

avrdude.exe done.  Thank you.

=================================================================================
AVRDUDE done - exit code 1

ReSt

Post by ReSt »

Separate the two middle pins also from each other

Again: Don't use the -F option

With power off (and/or battery removed)
The last what you can check now is, that all wires are really connected correctly from the solderpad on the board through the cables and plugs/connectors to the corresponding pin on the programmer; that Miso goes to Miso, Mosi to Mosi and so no. And that there is no short of any signal to ground or any of the other pins.

If that all turns out to be correct, then I'm afraid, it is your programmer that doesn't work as required.

Reinhard
jhsa

Post by jhsa »

Can you please post a picture of the radio's mainboard? Also what processor does it have?

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW
marhub

Post by marhub »

@crashex have you resolved problem with your radio ? Flashing to new firmware helps ?
I have same exact problem ...
Radios working, rx working, they are binding but no comunication in betaflight...
Divi89

Post by Divi89 »

I have this same problem with TBS Tango, XJT and XM+. After reading tons of forums I'm pretty confident the problem is between Tango and XJT, but still no luck solving it. XJT should auto-detect between PXX and CPPM. In Tango I can choose FrSky D16, PPM 10ch and PPM 8ch modes among others but none of these seem to work. TBS says radio settings are correct and problem must be in module and/or receivers

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKKxN6gj_bI

Return to “Turnigy 9XR radio”