Taranis x9d+ delivers only half the range on Channel3 (Throttle)- causes Error29 on NAZA

General Help and support for the Taranis Radio.
salukikev

Taranis x9d+ delivers only half the range on Channel3 (Throttle)- causes Error29 on NAZA

Post by salukikev »

Hi,
I arrived here after struggling for days- I don't know why DJI NAZA assistant software would throw this code, I know this transmitter works and I didn't do anything weird in configurations. I just took the default setups and yet I can see that moving the throttle stick (Channel 3) only delivers a value through the lower half of its range (numbers stop moving at the halfway point). I've tried messing with subtrims and percentages and other stuff now, but nothing has yielded an effect of movement beyond the halfway point of this particular stick.
Consequently (I presume) I get an error{29} each time I try to run DJI asssitant and calibrate the sticks prior to flight. Its a weird condition that I haven't found described elsewhere so joined this forum to ask. Thanks for any help!

Kilrah

Re: Taranis x9d+ delivers only half the range on Channel3 (Throttle)- causes Error29 on NAZA

Post by Kilrah »

Sounds like you didn't center the throttle stick during the first calibration step.

Return to “General help (FrSky Taranis radio)”