About FlySky Frm302

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
Zabriel

About FlySky Frm302

Post by Zabriel »

I am frustrated in matters of FLSKY's customer Services!
I am using Paladin PL18 with its newest firmware (PL18, Frm301&receivers) and I love it. But I want to use some special functions wich PL18 is not supporting like some voice commands etc...
Thats why I recently bought the external module Frm302, to be able to use some of my AFHDS3 receivers with other open source radios. I updated the firmware of the module provided in Flysky's website and found on some other supporting open source communities, and flashed the appropriate firmwares to the radios (different versions of OpenTX and EdgeTX).
But I was not able to bind this module to the recievers. It is also not binding in PPM mode in any of my other radios.
I wrote an e-mail to Flysky, tried online support chat, asked about the orijinal firmware of the module.
But I did not receive ANY answer yet! Also the seller of the module couldn't help me.
Here is a video of my problem, for who are interested:

https://youtu.be/FDCL24ZkhT8

Zabriel

Re: About FlySky Frm302

Post by Zabriel »

Kilrah

Re: About FlySky Frm302

Post by Kilrah »

Show what you get with OpenTX 2.3.15, when switching to AFHDS3 you should see Module status quickly going from "Not Ready" to "Connecting" as it powers up.

I tried with 2 TX16Ss with OpenTX 2.3.15 and it's fine on both. Tried ETX 2.7.1 on one of them and it never moved from "Not Ready".

But if you say you tried already it might be that the module is just defective and you need to contact the seller to get it replaced.
Attachments
IMG_20220520_125142.jpg
IMG_20220520_125142.jpg (108.15 KiB) Viewed 2473 times

Return to “Hardware”