radiomaster T16S

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
testjack

radiomaster T16S

Post by testjack »

Hello all,
I purchased a Radiomaster T16S MAX. I put together a test rig on my desk comprised of a motor, esc, an orange spektrum compatible receiver and 4 servos. And a battery of course. I go thru setting up a test plane and it binds just fine. The problem is it works as if I set it up in mode one, but I didn't. I've been at it for hours and can't figure out how to get the gimbals assigned properly to match a spektrum receiver's inputs. Any help would be much appreciated.

rdeanchurch

Re: radiomaster T16S

Post by rdeanchurch »

I assume you mean the left stick is not controlling the motor, not that the left stick is centering.
If this is the case the Radio Setup page probably has the wrong channel order set.
Maybe set to RETA as I think that is the default.

If so you will have to change it. This will not change the existing model.
You could just move the channel order on the MIX page of the existing model...
or delete the existing model and re-create it after you change the channel order.
(Which might mean you have to rebind.)
Dean
OldDmbThms: 1. Takeoff, 2. Crash, 3. Repair, GOTO 1
testjack

Re: radiomaster T16S

Post by testjack »

Thank you, I'm just experimenting with a setup on my desk at the moment. It's not in a plane, so I'll just redo it. Problem is now my transmitter just took a c**p. Gotta get a hold of Radiomaster. Something smells toasted and it comes up with a white flashing screen and the only way to shut it off is to remove the battery. BUT, I appreciate your help.

Return to “Hardware”