Turnigy 9XR DJT and RX8R not binding

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
0range

Turnigy 9XR DJT and RX8R not binding

Post by 0range »

Hello.
First post here cuz I am new to the RC drones.
I've got a Turnigy 9XR radio with DJT transmiter installed, and am trying to bind it with RX8R in D8 mode (Manuals and sellers say that it should work that way). So i have jumper on 7-8 pins, power it up while pressing f/s button (tried without it as well). On my radio i use PPM 8CH protocol, tried PXX D8, and all the rest, nothing seems to work. On the transmitter i have both dipswitches down / off, and i power it up while pressing the back button. Green light on DJT is ON, still light, red one is blinking. On my RX8R i have red and light ON all the time. I believe i tried it all; with jumper, without it, diffrent protocols, diffrent dipswitch position, diffrent powering up order. 9XR is running vers : V1.96 - Mike, SVN er9x-r820. No idea about djt or RX8R tho because i only got USBasp, all i know is that RX8R is fresh out of the box, DJT is used. DJT was working with d8r-ii plus, but i needed to replace it with something that supports SBUS, as i am gonna use pixhawk.

Do You guys have some idea what might be the problem? Ideal solution would be to make it bind without buying new stuff :D
Thanks in advance
Krystian

Kilrah

Re: Turnigy 9XR DJT and RX8R not binding

Post by Kilrah »

Do you have an RX8R or RX8R Pro? The Pro will not bind to D8.
0range

Re: Turnigy 9XR DJT and RX8R not binding

Post by 0range »

Normal RX8R, without pro

Return to “Hardware”