FrSky RX6R

Cant get your radio to work? General Hardware issues?
damian3072

FrSky RX6R

Post by damian3072 »

Hello everyone, 2 days ago i got my first frsky RX6R receiver. I successfully connected it with my transmitter (FrSky x9 lite pro) with PWM signals. It worked. Than i wanted to connect it with Sbus signal and since then it bricked. When i connect it to 5v and ground it turns on for a second with solid blue and red, and than turns off, i am not able to connect. Even in instruction is no information about red and blue diode configuration. Im able to enter bind mode but my transmitter do not see it. I am able to upload software on it through my transmitter. I am not experienced in rc connections, and i do not know what is going on. Could you help me with my problem? If you solve it i will give you a gift <3

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: FrSky RX6R

Post by MikeB »

What firmware have you flashed to the RX6R?

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
damian3072

Post by damian3072 »

All firmwares available on frsky site(eu and lbt too), always turns off, green light never turns on, i have opened the cardboard and nothing looks like burned here, smell is okay too. Do you have any ideas what could happen?
tonnie78

Post by tonnie78 »

Could you share some more imfo, maybe a picture on how you connected?

JWM

Post by JWM »

Mine did this. Try putting the rx into bind mode first then turning on the tx and going into bind mode. No idea why this worked, I am not technically minded, but it did.

Return to “Hardware”