opentx telemetry

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
edg1

opentx telemetry

Post by edg1 »

I have a T-rex 550X dominator that came with a Microbeast plusV5 and I added a Spektrum AR8110 telemetry receiver with spektrum brushless rpm sensor, spektrum temperature sensor and a voltage sensor. The transmitter I originally used was a DX6e. and it all binded ok and transmitted accurately head speed,motor temperature and battery voltage. In other words everything worked good.
I recently purchased a Radiomaster tx16s transmitter and have managed to set up and bind it ok. Everything operates and flies ok. The telemetry for temperature and battery voltage works accurately however the rpm/head speed works backwards. That's to say as the actual rpm increases the transmitter value indicator decreases. I have searched all online videos and openTX manuals and can't find anything relating to the above situation. Everything I see online references FrSky receivers and sensors and taranis transmitters Is there a firmware option I am missing? Will I have to change the receiver and sensors? Maybe I should try a new rpm sensor? Is there an openTX/ Radiomaster firmware help link I can contact

zmanphx

Re: opentx telemetry

Post by zmanphx »

I had experience the same issue as well for rpm telemetry going backwards on Spektrum receiver . I am using Spektrum TM1100 to transmit the data and hw rpm sensor . Did you ever find answer to your question?
kmewes

Re: opentx telemetry

Post by kmewes »

I wonder if one of you guys can help me with this not related to rpm but temp sensors:
I am trying to add more than two temperature sensors (4 in total) to my 4in1 Devo protocol telemetry using a Radiomaster TX16S 4in1. So far no luck it will only discover two sensors, T1 and T2. I am sure I have 4 sensors T1-T4 using the Walkera CTL01-D telemetry module with a MX400 quad. It works with the original Walkera Devo F12E and with the Deviation Jumper T8SG 4in1. My question is, does OpenTX have a limitation of two temperature sensors and is there a way to get around this, i.e.add more temp sensors to OpenTX?
Best Regards

Return to “Software”