Taranis x9d+ blank screen HELP!!!

Help with any software/desktop related issues. e.g. companion9x, eePe, etc
rogerfelpa

Taranis x9d+ blank screen HELP!!!

Post by rogerfelpa »

Hi guys,

My Taranis X9D+ is almost a year old, and have been working great until today: I tried to power it on, but the screen remained blank, with no welcome sounds whatsoever.
I was on the Nightly build form TBS for CRSF SHOT, with no issues.
The screen works fine because it does enter Bootloader mode when I power it no with both trims pushed to the center.
I just used the Companion to write 2.3.7, but it did not solve the issue. I even did a OFF firmware write too, and still not good.
I changed the SD Card, didn't work.
And after a couple tries to power it on, it won't even turn on in Bootloader mode. I have to disconnect the battery, and reconnect it, and then it will go into Bootloader mode again, but the normal power on still gives a blank screen + no sounds.
Any idea guys? I'm going crazy here...

Thanks in advance for your help!

rogerfelpa

Re: Taranis x9d+ blank screen HELP!!!

Post by rogerfelpa »

I woke up this morning and tried to power the radio on...and it worked!!!!!WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING TO IT; NOW I'VE TRIED TO POWER OFF AND ON SEVERAL TIMES AND IT SEEMS FINE...any ideas what could this have been?
I reinstalled my Crossfire Micro Tx, everything works fine, bound to my quad, and everything seems to work. I'm gonna take it for a spin later in the morning. Great mystery to me....

Return to “Software”