Logic settings and voice announcements

AndreL

Logic settings and voice announcements

Post by AndreL »

Hi -
Question about logic and presentation, i have been struggling with how to just play a value regardless of condition trigger. My dilemma -
example - fuel 0,25,50 and so on. If i set the logic condition of;
L1~Fuel 0
L2~Fuel 25
L3~Fuel 50
L4~Fuel 75
L5~Fuel 100
Currently I assign a custom play track to each for clarity. At present every time a condition is met (changed) the track is played. On a airframe constantly moving in 3d that is all the time.
I can set a play value to the fuel telemetry point with a delay but then it becomes a unspecific number readout and if i assign additional play value options, say, the altimeter, then both are very generic number readouts.
Question??
Is there a way for me to be able just to play fuel custom message that meets the true condition repeating only every 30 sec regardless of the L# trigger? The L# trigger is to be only there for the purpose of which condition is true and regardless how many times it changes its only polled at specified time.
Or is there a way of tying a play value to a identifiable custom announcement before a set of numbers is called?
ex - if set L1 a>x tele:fuel 0 - play value repeating every 20 sec but I could add add a preamble of "FUEL LEVEL" followed by a value? or "ALTIMETER" followed by a value.

I did notice that in simulation i can instate a "duration time" component which seems to disable change updates to a set condition for a time duration - which is exactly what i was looking for and almost solved all my problems. But when the "duration timer" runs out and the state is still current (true) I cannot make it to announce again even though i set up a "repetition timer" with a longer time than the "duration time". I guess that the repetition timer will not refresh that state and cause audio announcement. The only way to make it work again is to cycle the logic state again.
Am i correct in these statements? and is there a way for me to achieve this? thanks for any suggestions.

Return to “openTx for FrSky radios”