X10S Express Bluetooth Trainer

BillE

X10S Express Bluetooth Trainer

Post by BillE »

Dear All

I have an X10S Express and a Taranis X9D Plus SE 2019 which I am trying to set up as Master/Slave via Bluetooth.

If I set the X9D as Master it connects easily to the X10S as slave.

However, if I set the X10S as Master (which is what I want) and the X9D as slave and I select "Discover" on the X10S nothing happens. The button appears to be dead.

Both TX's are running OpenTX 2.3.5

Any help gratefully received.

All the best

Bill

Kilrah

Re: X10S Express Bluetooth Trainer

Post by Kilrah »

I believe it's been fixed for 2.3.6, you might want to try a nightly on the Express.
BillE

Post by BillE »

Kilrah wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:40 pm I believe it's been fixed for 2.3.6, you might want to try a nightly on the Express.
Many thanks for the prompt reply! I'm not desperate, more playing on a cold, wet, windy afternoon. I'll wait for the release version.

Thanks again!
mak

Post by mak »

It is also working in 2.3.5 stable, well - kind of :). Just change trainer to anything else for a moment (like Jack/Master) and then back to Bluetooth Master. You will see briefly that module is initiated. After doing the above, when hitting the Discover button, wait couple of second not touching anything. You will see ready to pair BT device addresses list (sadly not BT names).
BillE

Post by BillE »

mak wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:01 am It is also working in 2.3.5 stable, well - kind of :). Just change trainer to anything else for a moment (like Jack/Master) and then back to Bluetooth Master. You will see briefly that module is initiated. After doing the above, when hitting the Discover button, wait couple of second not touching anything. You will see ready to pair BT device addresses list (sadly not BT names).
Thanks for the suggestion, however that doesn't work for me.

BillE

Post by BillE »

I've just upgraded to 2.3.7 on both the Express and the X9D Plus SE 2019 and this still isn't working, either directly or using the switch and wait technique described above :(

Return to “openTx for FrSky radios”