omnibus f4 v3 sd ( wizard x220s ) + ( tbs crossfire nano rx ) + ( taranis qx7 )

Electronic projects that are either related to the firmwares for the 9x, or simply great for radio control applications.
oscarrctx10SS

omnibus f4 v3 sd ( wizard x220s ) + ( tbs crossfire nano rx ) + ( taranis qx7 )

Post by oscarrctx10SS »

necesito ayuda , por favor , tengo un omnibus f4 v3 ( wizard x220s ) y ahora quiero instalarle un receptor nano crossfire rx , lo tengo todo conectado de la manera que muestro en la imagen , la luz esta verde fija en rx y el tx crossfire lite tambien se comunica , envia telemetria y sensores hacia el el taranis y hacia el tx crossfire lite , pero en configurador inav no muestra signos de comunicacion y el gps a dejado de funcionar , he hecho algo mal ? como puedo resolverlo ?

jhsa

Re: omnibus f4 v3 sd ( wizard x220s ) + ( tbs crossfire nano rx ) + ( taranis qx7 )

Post by jhsa »

Welcome to the forum. Please use for example "Google Translate " to translate your post to English before you post it. You will have more changes of getting help if you do it..
here is your post translated to English.

"I need help, please, I have a f4 v3 bus (wizard x220s) and now I want to install a nano crossfire rx receiver, I have everything connected in the way I show in the image, the light is green fixed on rx and the tx crossfire lite also communicates, sends telemetry and sensors to the taranis and to the tx crossfire lite, but in inav configurator it shows no signs of communication and the GPS has stopped working, have I done something wrong? how can i solve it?"

João
My er9x/Ersky9x/eepskye Video Tutorials
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5uJhoD7sAKidZmkhMpYpp_qcuIqJXhb9

Donate to Er9x/Ersky9x:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=YHX43JR3J7XGW

Return to “General RC Electronic Projects and Discussion”