Horus X10S left and right sliders reversed

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Horus. (not yet released)
Weds

Horus X10S left and right sliders reversed

Post by Weds »

Hi
Recently bought a Horus X10S having owned a Tarnais from the very beginning, on the Taranis I used the left slider as a volume control and the right as a throttle for my electric assisted gliders (I'm in mode 1) I have the throttle stick to work the crow/brakes as most of my models are pure gliders. On the Taranis the slider arm hangs down and i use my index finger to push up to increase volume/throttle. On the Horus I find it now works in reverse. Is there a way to reverse this, I could of course push the top of the slider (but my finger doesn't do this comfortably) or even retrain myself to work it the other way but If there was an easy fix I'd like to know.

Weds

Re: Horus X10S left and right sliders reversed

Post by Weds »

Well after a bit of though I sorted out the volume control, in mixes I picked a spare channel I used LS as the source with a weight of -100, then in special functions, switch is 'ON' Action 'Volume' and parameters is the spare channel you used in Mixes. Works a treat.

Throttle was just a case of changing the weights of 100 to -100 on the input and reversing the logic for the kill switch..
gapmedia

Post by gapmedia »

Hi this is really helpful!
Isn't there a way to use 'Global Functions' to do that? Unfortunately, I can't identify any POTs at all in the input choices for Global Functions.
Do you know about using POTs in the 'Global Functions' menu??? I see 'P1' - 'P6' but I havn't been able to get those do do anything. I can't identify what they are and I assigned each to various properties with no effect.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

The first column is for a switch to enable that function line, that's not where a pot is used.

Return to “FRSky Horus radio”