horus x12s module issues

Hardware help and support for the FrSky Horus. (not yet released)
rtsx1cr

horus x12s module issues

Post by rtsx1cr »

i guys i just bought a x12s it was new but a open box. i just flashed open tx 2.3.14 on it. i bought 6 receiver for it. they all working great. i bought the iRangeX IRX4 Plus 2.4G module to bind with 25 spektrum receivers i have, till i can replace them. i have not been able to bind any thing with it. when i turn on the external an d select multi and try to go to dsmx in the module status i get a protocol invalid. i have also bought a RF board the you put a spektrum rf module out of a spektrum radio and cant get it to bind. so lost and what to do or try. any help would be much appreciated

Kilrah

Re: horus x12s module issues

Post by Kilrah »

You probably need to update the multi's firmware.
rtsx1cr

Post by rtsx1cr »

i have all the latest updates that is available for opentx and the module i have even tried older version. i there any other updates that i am missing
Ossmacc

Post by Ossmacc »

I had that problem. in PPM mode there was no problem with dsm connection only with serial opentx. I read somewhere and it worked that the internal module in the radio must be switched on at the same time / illogical /. then the serial protocol also worked. .... maybe the guys at 15 will fix it

Return to “FRSky Horus radio”