MCPx Flying setup

gohsthb

MCPx Flying setup

Post by gohsthb »

This is the setup I am using to fly my MCPx.
I based my setup on the recommended setup from the MCPx manual.

Channel 1 is the throttle channel
Channel 2 is ailereon
Channel 3 is elevator
Channel 4 is rudder
Channel 6 is pitch

The MCPx is easy to overload with pitch. The 55% is what feels good to me. If I push the pitch to it's limit and then give a lot of cyclic the tail blows out. As always adjust the settings to suit your needs.
-Gohst
Attachments
MCPx4.eepm
(1.06 KiB) Downloaded 1001 times

RAzR

Re: MCPx Flying setup

Post by RAzR »

Hi! Could please anybody explain why does an mcpx need such a complicated mix with CH14. I'm a beginner and have been using er9x during 2 days only. And mcpx is my very first CP
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

It doesn't need it. That's for a sticky throttle cut, i.e. if you cut throttle with the THR switch, then bring the pitch stick up and flick the switch off by mistake the motor won't start until you bring the stick to zero and back up.
thepiper92

Post by thepiper92 »

Hello, I am in need of some help setting my MCPx Bl with the 9xr. I found a vid on youtube, and have the heli flying a bit, but not well (it is also my first CP heli). The video shows mixes on channel on, 100% Throttle on all mixes, set to id0 for c1, id1 for c2 and id2 for c3. Then there are mixes on channel 6, set for 75% throttle, and id0 c4, id1 c5, and id2 c6. On the curve menu, he used 8 different curves, are all 8 curves needed? Maybe some examples of setups would help. Also, I would like to make the throttle cut active but I can't seem to be able to.

Return to “Helicoptor Programming”