iKon gyro (ms brain)

michaelgriffin

iKon gyro (ms brain)

Post by michaelgriffin »

Late 2012, I asked for, and received help on this forum getting my T-Rex 500 DFC set-up with the ER9X radio system and the Micro-beast gyro.
Everything went great with that project, and my Micro-beast is now on my T-Rex 250 with my ER9X (working great).

Now, I'm trying to install the iKon FBL Gyro on my T-Rex 500 with the ER9X TX/RX. Certainly somebody has a similar model programmed, that I can at least start with. This programming is pretty confusing to me, but I know it can be done.

Thanks

Mike

gohsthb

Re: iKon gyro (ms brain)

Post by gohsthb »

radio wise it should be the same programming as your beast. Follow the manual for the ikon, and you should be all set. I have a friend that recently got an ikon, unfortunately his died before he could fly it though.
-Gohst

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
michaelgriffin

Re: iKon gyro (ms brain)

Post by michaelgriffin »

It is basically the same, but the iKon has 'bank switching'. Apparently, after programming the three different banks, you switch from one bank to another with the 3 position switch. I'll also need throttle cut, throttle curves, and pitch curves. I'm trying to get it set up so that ID0 = bank one (iKon) and Thr. curve c1. ID1 = bank 2 etc...

Return to “Helicoptor Programming”