Helicopter V911 not binding.

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
FenixRC

Helicopter V911 not binding.

Post by FenixRC »

Hi there.

Guys, I tried almost everything and nothing works (I have seen all the tutorials available). I am not able to bind my helicopter V911 with my Turnigy 9x.

Module: stock.
Tx: https://hobbyking.com/es_es/turnigy-9x- ... s_products
Helicopter: https://www.amazon.es/WLtoys-2-4GHz-Rem ... B00M65CT7E
Firmware: r820.
Followed procedure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVubv4LXDlQ

When it comes to using the original Tx everything runs smooth and by the numbers, however, the red flashing light is endless when using the 9x.

Can you come up with something?

Thank you!

Wimh

Re: Helicopter V911 not binding.

Post by Wimh »

Can you set the protocol in that TX/Module (I doubt it...)? V911 works with the old AFHDS , not the newer 2A. You could try one of the multiprotocol modules...
Wim
Belgium
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Yup, will only work if you have an old 9x stock module, not the newer AFHDS2A one.
FenixRC

Post by FenixRC »

Just my luck..

Another ornament on the shelf.

Thank you, guys.
nvd07

Post by nvd07 »

Hi , the MultiProtocolModule is a nice addition to the er9X+9x transmitters ; I have been successful with mine , bound to the V977/K110 heli as well as to other receivers such as Spektrum.

But if you do not wish to go this route,

as Wimh and Kilrah mentionned the v911 would work with the original AFHDS module, here is one I have; I believe it is the one they mentionned:
IMG_20200822_194933_AFHDS.jpg
(44.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet
I am not using it since I also have MPM,XJT,AFHDS2A modules ; on top of that, the module is not a great ornament on my shelf...

I would happily give it to you if you can cover the shipping costs from me to you (I am in France , are you in Spain?). PM me your country/address if you are interested and I will look into the shipping.

FenixRC

Post by FenixRC »

nvd07 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:54 pm Hi , the MultiProtocolModule is a nice addition to the er9X+9x transmitters ; I have been successful with mine , bound to the V977/K110 heli as well as to other receivers such as Spektrum.

But if you do not wish to go this route,

as Wimh and Kilrah mentionned the v911 would work with the original AFHDS module, here is one I have; I believe it is the one they mentionned:

IMG_20200822_194933_AFHDS.jpg

I am not using it since I also have MPM,XJT,AFHDS2A modules ; on top of that, the module is not a great ornament on my shelf...

I would happily give it to you if you can cover the shipping costs from me to you (I am in France , are you in Spain?). PM me your country/address if you are interested and I will look into the shipping.
This forum is amazing.

Nvd07, thank you very much for the offer! However, you are right, I am valorating the multi-protocol module so I will give it a try once I get it installed.

Once more, thank you.

Return to “er9x”