Turnigy 9X m2561 & Multiprotocol Module

er9x is the best known firmware. It has a superb range of features and is well supported by the community. Well worth trying out.
Memphis007

Turnigy 9X m2561 & Multiprotocol Module

Post by Memphis007 »

Hi everyone,

And many thanks to Mike and all other contributors for this amazing piece of software :!:

I'm using er9x on a modded Turnigy 9X (m2561, telemetry, haptic and backlight mod) with an IRangeX IRX4+ multiprotocol module (serial mode) since several months now, all is working good.

I recently updated all softwares (er9x to v822n and Multiprotocol to v1.3.0.53) and I lost all names (the basic ones like the FRSKYX who was there before with v822m) in the protocol configuration page. Is this a standard behavior ? Is it possible to have them back ? (and possibly all of the multiprotocol supported ones) with the m2561 build ? Is there any possibility to get it done by myself and how ?

I've seen that names are intended to work when you add multi.txt to the root of an sdcard on other transmitters, but unfortunatly, mine doesn't have one as I don't plan to use the arduvoice module.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
TGY 9X with m2561 under er9x, Telemetry & Haptic & Backlight mod enabled / IrangeX IRX4+ MultiProtocol module

MikeB
9x Developer

Re: Turnigy 9X m2561 & Multiprotocol Module

Post by MikeB »

Please try flashing the multiprotocol module with "MULTI_TELEMETRY" selected rather than "MULTI_STATUS". If you downloaded a pre-compiled version, use the one for openTx instead of the one for erskyTx.
The module should then send the protocol names to er9x for display.

Mike
erskyTx/er9x developer
The difficult we do immediately,
The impossible takes a little longer!
Memphis007

Re: Turnigy 9X m2561 & Multiprotocol Module

Post by Memphis007 »

Thanks Mike, it's working now.I was confused by the commentary in the MultiProtocol doc.

I hadn't realized it wasn't er9x related at all, that's why I shouldn't flash my gear past 1 a.m ^^

Again thank you for maintaining this project alive and kicking !
TGY 9X with m2561 under er9x, Telemetry & Haptic & Backlight mod enabled / IrangeX IRX4+ MultiProtocol module

Return to “er9x”