Assign sounds to stick combination Asignar sonidos a combinación de stick

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
jagdac

Assign sounds to stick combination Asignar sonidos a combinación de stick

Post by jagdac »

Hola buenas tardes, no tengo ningún problema en asignar algún sonido, o pista de audio, o incluso valor, a cada stick, pero yo configuro 6 modos de vuelo con dos stick en mi emisora taranis qx7, en realidad ahora puedo asignar hasta 9 modos de vuelo, el problema surgen porque solo puedo asignar audio o una pista por cada posición de stick por separado, no conjuntamente los dos stick, no he conseguido poner sonido a los 6 modos de vuelo solo puedo poner sonido a 5 posiciones, tres posiciones de un stick y dos posiciones de otros stick independientemente,, cuando lo quiero hacer con una posición conjunta de los dos stick, mi pregunta es ¿Esto se puede hacer?¿Se pueden asignar sonidos o pistas de audio a la combinación de dos stick?

Gracias.

Hello, good afternoon, I have no problem assigning some sound, or audio track, or even value, to each stick, but I configure 6 flight modes with two sticks on my taranis qx7 radio station, actually now I can assign up to 9 modes flight, the problem arises because I can only assign audio or a track for each stick position separately, not the two sticks together, I have not managed to put sound to the 6 flight modes I can only put sound to 5 positions, three positions of one stick and two positions of other sticks independently, when I want to do it with a joint position of the two sticks, my question is Can this be done? Can sounds or audio tracks be assigned to the combination of two sticks?

Thanks.

rdeanchurch

Re: Assign sounds to stick combination Asignar sonidos a combinación de stick

Post by rdeanchurch »

Do you mean 2 switches?
Sticks generally refers to the Aileron, Elevator, Rudder and Throttle/Flap/Spoiler inputs.
Sticks have many more than 2 or 3 position.
Switches are either 2 or 3 positions.

If you mean switches:
Combine to switches in a logical switch then use that logical switch to select the flight mode or play a sound.

Logical switch examples:
LS01 AND SwFdown SwAdown
LS02 AND SwFdown SwAmid
LS03 AND SwFdown SwAup
LS04 AND SwFup SwAup
LS05 AND SwFup SwAmid
LS06 AND SwFup SwAdown

Using two 3 position switches you could extend that to select 9 flight modes.

The use LS01 thru LS06 to select flight modes or in special functions to play sounds/tracks.

Or am I missunderstanding what you mean ?
Dean
OldDmbThms: 1. Takeoff, 2. Crash, 3. Repair, GOTO 1

Return to “openTx”