safe mode on carbon cub S2 a3230a

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
paperclip

safe mode on carbon cub S2 a3230a

Post by paperclip »

Hi

I have a Carbon Cub S2 and a Jumper T16 Pro V2

I have the Cub configured on the T16 apart from Safe mode selection. I have looked at several video's but it just doesn't seem to work the same way.

most of them say add a Mix in on Channel 6 with a 3 way switch. ( this works fine on Real flight 9.5) but on the Cub i don't get the full three options. the best I get is safe and intermediate and not Experienced (AS3X) I can tell this by the light on front of the plane and by seeing the movment.

I mainly want to be able to just select AS3X and not the other two modes but I just can't seem to get it working.

can anyone shed some light for me please?

Kilrah

Re: safe mode on carbon cub S2 a3230a

Post by Kilrah »

krypsis

Re: safe mode on carbon cub S2 a3230a

Post by krypsis »

I just got my tx16s in. I was able to bind it with the A320A in the carbon cub s2. However I cannot get the switch to work at all (beginner/intermediate/expert). I followed your link but it still is not working for me.

The transmitter is set to mode 1.

Return to “openTx”