OpenTX Spektrum Forward Programming

openTx has introduced a range of new features, ideas and bling. It is fast becoming the firmware of choice for many users. openTx will run on ALL current hardware platforms, including the gruvin9x and sky9x boards. Work has already started to support the new FrSky X9D radio!
EnzoK

OpenTX Spektrum Forward Programming

Post by EnzoK »

Anyone else desperately needs the Spektrum Forward Programming features to be completed?

Bought the Tx16s MAX a month ago. And I am amazed by the OpenTX system it carries.

The only inconvenience right now is I have to bring 2 radios to the field to set up Spektrum SAFE receivers like the AR630, the AR637t, and the AR8360t. And I will have to bind between 2 radios to set up the SAFE&AS3X features.

Kilrah

Re: OpenTX Spektrum Forward Programming

Post by Kilrah »

This is not part of OpenTX, you need to go on the DIY multiptotocol module thread and comment there/help them get needed data for various receivers and test the new additions.
EnzoK

Post by EnzoK »

Kilrah wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:34 pm This is not part of OpenTX, you need to go on the DIY multiptotocol module thread and comment there/help them get needed data for various receivers and test the new additions.
Oh, sorry. I thought it was part of the OpenTX. Coz the only thing I could find by searching "OpenTX Spektrum forward programming" on google was a release note back in October 2020.
BTW, do you have a link for the DIY multiprotocol module thread you are talking about? Since I have all those Spektrum receivers, maybe I could get in touch with the creator of this feature, then help improve it. I know a lot of folks would love to switch to OpenTX radio if this forward programming feature is functional.
Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

EnzoK

Post by EnzoK »

Thank u very much :)

Return to “openTx”