please help!!

Programming your 9x using the stock firmware that comes with the radio. (Note. This is for the th9x, not the X9R)
scramboni

please help!!

Post by scramboni »

I'm new to this and building a dji naza 450 lite. I have a flysky 9x not moded yet, but I need to hook up my receiver servos and I can't find anything telling me where. I dont have a camera or gimbal, just the basic package, can someone point me in the right direction??

rperkins

Re: please help!!

Post by rperkins »

hello and welcome to the forum

i did a quick search and found the default channel order on the stock radio is AETR. I dont know anything about your heli and how the channels are mixed. The channel order on the open source firmwares is programmable.
http://openrcforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=833

A couple things for sure are that nearly all people here use some version of open source firmware, not the stock firmware. Changing the subject of your post from 'please help' so something more descriptive of your problem is good advice in any forum.

the only heii I've ever used does the mixing in the receiver (mcpx), so I really wouldnt be the best person to provide you with detailed help for your setup. sorry

good luck
Daedalus66

Post by Daedalus66 »

As suggested above, first thing is to get yourself a proper title, like "Using stock 9x with Naza - help!"

I don't know whether it can be done - depends on whether the control unit can accept AETR channel sequence. But the main thing is to attract the attention of knowledgeable people.
scramboni

upgraded to sartieboard and can't flash, says usb not found.

Post by scramboni »

downloaded the eep and er9x and I can't flash it , saying avrdude error usb not found. please help!
(and thanx guys for the advice)
scramboni

Post by scramboni »

thanx I upgraded and have a new problem, can't flash it saying usb not found

Kilrah

Post by Kilrah »

Please read the instructions of your smartieparts board. Everything like driver installation is explained there.
rperkins

Post by rperkins »

Kilrah is probably right. If you are in windows the drivers can be tricky to get installed

if you still have problems try to copy and paste the actual error that avrdude is putting out

Return to “stock firmware (fly sky th9x)”